As Managing Director/Commercial Principal, Michael brings more than twenty years of successful sales and innovative marketing experience from a broad range of industries to the team. His expertise and proven history provides Ray White Commercial Northern Corridor Group clients with the strategic advantage in tailoring investors and tenants to projects so that all parties’ needs are addressed and the project is a success. He represents the next generation of the well-known and iconic Shadforth family, which has a long history and wealth of experience in development, project management, consulting and contracting throughout Australia.
Over his career, he has established a number of manufacturing and produce orientated businesses that were industry pioneers, with many of his innovative practices still in use on a national level today. Michael left Melbourne and returned to the Coast in the early 2000s to pursue his passion for smart development and property investment. Since then, he has been an active member of the Sunshine Coast Community, elected President of the Combined Chambers Alliance Sunshine Coast, President of the Caloundra Chamber of Commerce, Chair of the Red Shield Appeal Launch committee and in the creative sector, Michael sits on the RADF committee.
- 2020/2021 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Commercial Northern Corridor Group
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Commercial Northern Corridor Group
- 2018/2019 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Commercial Northern Corridor Group
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer